Thursday, March 11, 2010




Yes, this has been a difficult week having to go back to work and leave our little boy, but I quickly forgot about the heartache of leaving him the second I walked through our door and saw his precious face. He is talking more than ever and opening his month when being fed by spoon. Each day brings new and exciting memories and tomorrow our little angel turns three months old. I've loved every minute I've shared with him and look forward to each minute ahead...I just don't want them to pass so quickly. We love you Camp - and couldn't be more proud or excited about everything you are!


1 comment:

  1. Love the romper in the first picture, and that sleeping face is so sweet! Do you want the time and date on your pictures? If not there is a setting that allows you to turn it off. Love you and talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete