Thursday, March 4, 2010


My older sister Shannon just visited us here in NYC and we couldn't have had more fun! We spent endless hours playing with Campbell - and he loved every minute he got to share with his Aunt (and so did Taf and I). He had a number of "firsts": (1) his first subway ride into the city to see mommys work (where we waved to nonni and poppi on the Times Square video feed) (2) his first bus ride to daddys work (where he was the perfect baby meeting all of daddys co-workers) and (3) introducing rice cereal into Camps daily diet (still a bit apprehensive, but he's getting used to it). The only bad thing about the trip was saying goodbye. I have come to think of our elevator as the "box of sorrow" - since that is the place I begin to sob everytime it comes time to say goodbye to my family. But we WILL be together again soon, this I know.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome..Thank you Nicole and Allison for the hard work setting it up..I look forward to many blogs ahead..Love, Nonni..KCFM

    ReplyDelete